No.4 Hamilton Place is a magnificent, central London venue for wedding ceremonies and wedding receptions. It has a unique roof terrace which looks out over Hyde Park, making it a stunning location for summer celebrations.
With the elegant old-world grandeur of the Edwardian Town House and its wonderful location, in Mayfair, it is an incredible setting for one of the most important days of your life.
Wedding Ceremonies, Civil Partnerships and Wedding Receptions can all be held at No.4 Hamilton Place. There are three beautiful venues for ceremonies for 30- 250 guests and a choice of six venues for wedding receptions for 30-300 guests.
As well as offering stunning venues for the ceremony, wedding breakfast and reception, there is the roof terrace setting for your wedding photographs.
Enjoy a luxurious environment where you, your friends and family can relax and enjoy a choice of menus with superb wines and first class service, making for an unforgettable celebration. The catering by Food-by-Dish, one of London’s leading contemporary caterers, offers a personal touch and blends modern culinary expertise with exciting menu design, professionalism and attention to detail.
To help you have a fantastic wedding day at No 4 Hamilton Place they offer:
- Exclusive use of the Edwardian Town House.
- Outdoor reception venue
- One of London’s most beautiful locations in Mayfair, overlooking Hyde Park.
- A private roof terrace with park views.
- Bespoke wedding packages
- Modern and innovative menu choices
- One person as your venue contact to be your wedding co-ordinator
- A complimentary night for the married couple at the Chesterfield Mayfair Hotel*
- Saturday or Sunday night only. For receptions with 80 or more guests.
- Event Planner
- Civil License
- Music License