Oak, oak and more oak. Cain Manor is a beautiful oak-frame Elizabethan Manor House set on the top of the North Downs on the Surrey/Hampshire borders. Facing west, Cain Manor has a commanding view over Surrey's Golden Valley.
The ultimate, exclusively elegant wedding experience awaits...
Bijou owns and manages four historic venues 30-90 minutes from London and one in France that can be exclusively yours for 24 hours. Combining historic splendour with the latest in 21st century style, every distinctive property delivers the ultimate at home wedding experience. Sublime 5 star banqueting, discreet professional service and luxury accommodation - all brought together in glorious surroundings under the Bijou teams impeccable management.
Bijou Weddings exclusive elegance.
Cain Manor is an exquisite Elizabethan oak-framed manor house with a spectacular Banqueting Hall (capacity 123), homely drawing rooms with open fires, 13 luxury bedrooms and beautiful gardens with commanding views over the Surrey countryside. Spend your day at home at Cain Manor - the house and grounds are yours exclusively for the entirety of your day. As with all Bijou wedding venues, genuinely unrivalled quality and attention to detail come as standard.
Cain Manor - exclusive elegance.
- Your dream home for 24 hours
- Spectacular Barn-style Banqueting Hall, perfect for 30-123
- Drawing Room and Sitting Room for relaxed entertaining
- Licensed for civil ceremonies indoors and out
- 14 luxurious bedrooms
- Finishings and accessories of the highest quality
- Extensive landscaped grounds with spectacular sunset views
- Unique wedding day planning, guest management and 'drag and drop' table-seating software
- 5 star banqueting, delivered by professionals
- Event Planner
- Disabled access
- Civil License
- Music License
- Outside Photography
- Car Parking
40 – 123