For 90 years, the legendary La Mamounia - Marrakech has long been a favorite destination for Royals, celebrities and heads of State alike.
Set on the edge of the walls of the old city of Marrakech, La Mamounia extends an invitation to a variety of experiences, reflecting the hotel’s dedication to choice.
Guest Rooms and suites, as well as three riads – each with three bedrooms, terraces and private pools- add the final touches to this passionately Moroccan place of pleasure.
The stylish “La Mamounia Spa” with its 27,000 sq ft offers a wide range of face and body treatments as well as an indoor, ozone-treated pool, Jacuzzi and Hammam.
Enjoy an impressive selection of choices for dining, Italian specialties and Contemporary French cuisine created by the two Michelin Stars chefs; or exceptional cuisine at Le Marocain, a beautiful Moroccan restaurant on 3 floors within the hotel gardens and the Pavilion by the pool for breakfast and Mediterranean buffet lunch.
Additional Venue Information:
- Le Grand salon 450 sq. meters (3 sections) with a capacity up to 220 persons without stage and 160 persons with a stage with a capacity of 300 guests for the wedding ceremony, 250 guests for a standing cocktail reception, and 200 for diner in round tables
- Le Marocain : 64 indoors, up 150 in the terrace, and 55 in the Moroccan Tent
- Le Français : 56 indoors and 80 at the terrace
- L'Italien : 74 indoors and 30 at the terrace.
- Le pavillon de la piscine : 180, closed in case of bad weather.
- Le Menzeh : Located in the heart of the gardens and can be used to have a Laic wedding ceremony
- Event Planner
- Bridal Suite
- Disabled access
- Civil License
- Music License
- Outside Photography
Le Marocain : 64 indoors, up 150 in the terrace, and 55 in the Moroccan Tent
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center