An oasis of calm on the edge of the city of Belfast, Hillsborough Castle nestles within acres of landscaped gardens and is the perfect venue for your wedding.
Hosting events is our forte and you can relax in the knowledge that you and your guests will be treated like royalty. Its breath-taking setting is the perfect place to exchange vows for an unforgettable big day.
Say your vows in one of the castle’s state rooms, filled with paintings from the Royal Collection that include old masters and works by renowned local artists or hold your wedding amongst ornamental grounds, peaceful woodland, meandering waterways, picturesque glens and trimmed lawns. Elegant gazebos and marquees to suit your wedding can be incorporated into the stunning landscape.
The Throne room, State Dining Room, Red Room, Lady Greys and the State Drawing Room are licensed for civil weddings and civil partnerships as well as marquee weddings.
- Historic castle venue on the edge of Belfast that dates back to the 1700s and has hosted royalty over the years
- 98 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens with a contrast of woodland, lawns and waterways
- Hire the ground floor of the castle which can accommodate 400 guests for a reception
- Can host intimate weddings, large weddings and everything in between
- The elegant Throne Room can accommodate 150 for the reception
- Arrange for a ceremonial gun salute in the gardens
Contact us to find out how our team of wedding experts can bring your day to life!
Connect with Historic Royal Palaces on Instagram
- Event Planner
- Bridal Suite
- Disabled access
- Civil License
- Music License
- Outside Photography
- Car Parking
- Bridal dressing room
Hire the ground floor of the castle which can accommodate 400 guests for a reception
The elegant Throne Room can accommodate 150 for the reception