Villa Giovanelli Fogaccia, family court of the Princes Giovanelli, is an exclusive venue to organize wedding receptions, seminars, events and filming in Rome.
The manor is located between Via Aurelia et Via Boccea. Build at the beginning of the 1900 period by Architect Marcello Piacentini, it was officially inaugurated by King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy.
Historical theater of many court balls and prestigious social events, Villa Giovanelli – Fogaccia is "Poetry for each History". It is a fantastic and unforgettable setting for your events. The family-run ethos of Villa Giovanelli- Fogaccia means we pride ourselves on continuing with our heritage of personal care, elegance, refinement and service.
For each event, the exclusivity of the Manor and its park is guaranteed by offering the following areas: 4 internal halls, an 8 hectares surrounding park which includes the main Gardens with a lake and an islet, the Italian Gardens, the Mediterranean Gardens and a 500 cars parking area.
Catering and banqueting services (with preparation and cooking on site) are done exclusively by Natalizi, a highly well-known and historical name of the Roman gastronomy since 1927. Each menu is personalized and may be adapted to any specific diet.
Internally, Villa Giovanelli-Fogaccia has at your disposal 4 halls, 1 cloakroom, 8 toilets.
The 8 hectares park around the Villa includes also a 500 m2 lake with a small island linked by 2 footbridges. 4 external toilets and a 500 cars parking area complete the offer.
Villa Giovanelli-Fogaccia was build at the beginning of the previous century by Marcello Piacentini, one of the most important architect and city planner of his time. He also realized in Rome some other architectural masterpieces: Chancellorship building of the University of Rome, Villa Nobili, Building of Corporations (current head-office of the Ministry of Finance), Via della Conciliazione…
Inaugurated the first of April 1938 by King Victor Emmanuel III of Italy, the Manor received numerous and prestigious guests: Benito Mussolini, Field Marshal Piero Badoglio, Marquis Rodolfo Graziani, Cardinals Fumasoni Biondi, Marchetti Selvaggiani and Micara.
The Villa, family court of Princes Giovanelli, was physically occupied by German forces during WW2. During their retreat they mined the whole building. Its destruction was avoided thanks to the prompt arrival of the Allied forces. This miracle was attributed to the presence of the Holy Cross relic inside the property.
The Villa is located in the city of Rome. It is 4,5km from Vatican City State and 15km from the International Airport of Roma Fiumicino.
- Event Planner
- Bridal Suite
- Disabled access
- Civil License
- Music License
- Outside Photography
- Car Parking
- Bridal dressing room