We were thrilled to get peek at Elizabeth’s new collection of wedding cakes for 2013, called the Majestic Collection. The belief that every bride deserves a princess moment, is the inspiration behind top London cake designer Elizabeth’s Cake Emporium launch of their Majestic collection of wedding cakes.
With designs ranging from the Marie Antoinette, the ultimate queen of excess, to the more contemporary Travel Queen, each cake is intricately crafted to match every bride’s inner princess style.
Available in over 45 (and counting) delicious flavours including the really decadent Triple Chocolate, Luscious Lemon, Caramel to the more bespoke Wasabi and White Chocolate, the cakes reflect Elizabeth’s Cake Emporium commitment to treating each bride like royalty.
- Marie Antoinette – a decadent purple ombre cake with edible gold cherubs, cameos and handcrafted sugar flowers, this cake is perfect for the princess bride who wants a statement cake.
- Vintage Princess – Decorated with edible sugar lace applique, pearls and delicately coloured sugar flowers. It’s ideal for the bride who loves everything vintage.
- Travel Queen – Inspired by the Lulu Guiness vanity cases, this two tier molten yellow gold cake with it’s crocodile skin detailing on the top tier is a bold choice for the bride who loves travel.
- Queen of Romance – A very tall and grand cake adorned with swags of white and pink sugar flowers with a pomander topper. A cake fit for any palace.
- Pearly Queen – Taking inspiration from Coco Chanel’s love of multi stranded pearls, this cake is for the bride who strives to be what Coco thought every girl should be classy and fabulous!
- Art Deco Queen – With a strong and striking graphical style that utilises gold geometrical shapes, it is topped with soft white ostrich feathers and is perfect for an art deco aficionado.
- Contemporary Princess – This cake combines the classic black, white and red colours and will bring elegance to a chic and contemporary wedding.
- Classic Queen – Featuring a spiral cascade of the most realistic classic wedding sugar flowers, including roses, lilies, hydrangeas, parrot tulips, stephanotis and sugar butterflies, this cake represents classic at its best.
- Avant Garde Princess – Brides who like something a little different will adore this cake based on one of the stand out dresses from Alfred Angelo’s 2013 collection. The taupe cake decorated with sugar lace motifs and finished off with a jaunty sugar bow is for the unconventional princess.
For further information please visit elizabethscakeemporium.com