We just received this beautiful real wedding we thought we would share with you. This is a British couple who came from Dubai who got married in Tuscany / Cortona. They had a wonderful vintage Eco-Friendly wedding.
- The Couple: Mr Christopher Corander & Mrs Sally Nasty
- Dates :1st October 2012
- Number of guests : 82
- Location for the ceremony: Wedding Hall of Cortona (where the movie Under the Tuscan Sun has been turned)
- Location for the dinner: Borgo il Torale on Trasimeno Lake
- Photographer: Marco Miglianti marcomiglianti.it
- Caterer & Marquis: Preludio Class catering
- Wedding Planner: Rossana from WeddingsInItaly.it
Chris and Sally traveled to Italy searching for a romantic setting for the “Green Italian Wedding”. Well they landed to Tuscanyand moved towards the south till the borders with Umbria which is considered the green heart of Italy. The venue is the romantic Borgo il Torale with a stunning view on the Lake Trasimeno. Chris left the venue driving and enchanting Triuph Red to reach the guests directly to the wedding hall of Cortona.
After the ceremony couple and guests mingled among the narrow streets of the town and back to Torale for a typical Italian wedding meal with lots of food and wine. “We’re green!” said Sally! Meaning that she wanted to have a romantic & fun wedding where food, wine & good music were the key points of the day. She personalized all the stationery – from the invitations to the table plan – to the printed menu. Table setting was a long huge table with all different settings. The view on the lake was amazing..
Tags: British Couple Marquis rossana trasimeno lake Wedding Hall Weddings In Italy