If you are looking for alternative wedding favours for your guests then look no further than these heavenly fragrances. Brand new to Ashleigh & Burwood is this heavenly new collection of luxury reed diffusers, called ‘Escapology’, the fragrances of which have been designed to whisk you away to the farthest corners of the globe.
The Escapology collection includes 11 evocative fragrances:
- Aromatic floral notes of red rose and iris with a light sprinkle of bergamot envelope a central accord of carnation and calla lily, completed by the soft sweet warmth of sandalwood.
- Zests of grapefruit, clementine and bergamot introduce a warm spicy heart in which cinnamon, vanilla and patchouli reside, with underlying notes of frankincense and amber.
- Heady notes of vanilla bean and white lilly lead into a harmonious accord of jasmine, vanilla flower and a hint of warm cinnamon, finished with a base of tonka bean and amberwood.
- Sweet orange and orange blossom form the heart of this fragrance, with French petitgrain oil adding a woody touch, and a tantalising hint of bitter orange.
- Top notes of red fruits blended with fragrant Indonesian ylang ylang surround a floral centre of rose and jasmine, supported by a gentle base of sweet coconut, musk, sandalwood and vanilla.
- A soft floral heart with delicate notes of jasmine, rose and ylang ylang, rests gently on a warm base of sandalwood, musk, vanilla and vetiver.
‘Fields of Provence’
- Pure French lavender, cushioned with sweet powdery notes of rose and carnation, held together by a warm, soft and sweet bed of vanilla.
- Aromatic, fresh, green and crisp a blend of wild mint with a hint of sweet orange, around a heart of freshly cut grass and a high floral note of jasmine.
- Floral top notes of neroli, jasmine and ylang ylang soar above a warm spicy core of nutmeg, clove and orange blossom. Tuberose and vetiver complete this exotic blend.
- A delectable blend of white flowers – jasmine, frangipani and ylang ylang – with the sweet notes of orange blossom, honeysuckle and a touch of cyclamen, on a comforting base of musk and sandalwood.
- Warm spicy top notes of ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg float above an aromatic heart of clove and star anise, and a lingering sweet base of vanilla and hazelnut.
Each Escapology diffuser is presented in an attractive, sleek 200ml clear glass bottle and is beautifully packaged in a full colour printed box – £19.95 each – available to buy online: ashleigh-burwood.co.ukTags: amberwood Calla Lily floral notes form the heart reed diffusers Sandalwood