If you are looking for a high factor sun cream to take on honeymoon that you can apply once, is water-resistant and can combat the premature signs of ageing? Then look no further than Ultrasun Face SPF30.This sun cream combines moisturiser and high-level sun-protection in one fantastic package.
The Swiss company Ultrasun was founded in 1992 and specializes in the development and manufacture of sun protection products. All Ultrasun products are free of perfume, oil and emulsifiers. They are photostable, waterproof and dermatologically tested. Ultrasun closely collaborates with specialists at home and abroad and regularly brings out innovative products.
Ultrasun gives five top tips for enjoying the sun without risk:
1) Avoid the sun between 11am and 3pm when it is at its strongest and risk of skin damage is high. Take plenty of shade at this time.
2) You tan even in the shade. Skin that is not used to the sun is less able to protect itself. Under the influence of UV rays the skin begins to thicken and starts producing melanin. These processes take 10-20 days to take place, so use extra protection while your skin has time to adjust.
3) Use sun products with UVA + UVB protection and with a high SPF (more than 25). Preferably free of oils, emulsifiers and fragrance as these are the main causes of sun allergy (prickly heat). Use water-resistant sun protection whenever you are swimming.
4) Always apply sun protection carefully and extensively in the shade, 15-30 minutes before you go into the sun. Make sure your skin is clean and dry. Apply enough protection (approx. 1 teaspoon for the face); any less radically reduces the protection effect. Pay attention to vulnerable parts of the body – nose, lips, eyebrows, ears, scalp, shoulders, chest, shins and feet. Children need extra protection remember the 3S rules (sunhat, shirt and short). Keep babies and young children out of direct sunlight.
5) Beware of the reflection factor; water, concrete, sand, snow etc. will intensify the radiation.
Don’t just take our word,visit QVC to see all the great reviews on Ultrasun.Tags: sun cream Sun Products swiss company uv rays uva and uvb uvb protection