We have just seen the summer 2013, collection by Johanna with the launch of her new diffusion collection, Mae by Johanna Hehir. This range of fresh, feminine dresses, will appeal to the modern bride looking for a simple, yet flattering cut at an affordable price.
Making use of soft georgette, crepe and vintage style lace the dresses will retail between £1000 and £1500.
It has been an exciting launch, complete with stunning and creative video. “We spent a long time finding the face of Mae and we chose a great model who reflected everything we felt she should be… The inspiration for Mae by Johanna Hehir came from my three daughters, Fianna, Naoise and Sorcha and my background growing up in Ireland. I wanted to introduce a collection of gowns for an independent and free spirited girl”
Johanna had an amazing team who worked for months to create the right atmosphere for this stunning collection.
- Video Director- Nathanial Stuart
- Photographer- Shaneen Rosewarne Cox
- Make up- Ana Melina Ospina Ruiz
- Hair- Lifestyle Salons
- Models- Bride; Gisela Kouker at MOT, Groom: Michael Wales, Bridesmaid; Sorcha O’Donoghue
- For more details please contact email@example.com or phone +44 (0)207 486 2760 10/12 Chiltern Street, London, W1U7PX johanna-hehir.co.uk