Ophelia 2012 is a beautiful, expanded and varied collection with styles to suit every Temperley bride.
Consisting of ready-to-wear and Bespoke options, the collection features intricately detailed and structured gowns, elongated body skimming silhouettes in exquisitely draped silks and fine French laces, and voluminous tulle appliqué skirts and bodices, all with the same timeless, feminine and ethereal nature that has become the Temperley Bridal signature.
The Ophelia 2012 collection will be available outside of the Temperley Bridal Salons for the first time, appearing from April at leading bridal boutiques and department stores around the world.
Each dress in the Opehila 2012 ready-to-wear collection has had elements personally selected by Alice sewn into the seam, for the bride’s Something Old; a vintage 1920’s button, Something New; a sequin from the new collection Something Blue; a small piece of hand embroidery.
Ophelia 2012 also introduces accessories, including decadent head pieces, embellished sashes for the waist and wrists and an expansion of shrug and veil categories in beautiful materials such as rabbit fur and embellished French laces.
Bespoke and Couture options are still available exclusively at the Temperley Bridal salons in the London, Los Angeles and Dubai Temperley Boutiques.
Additional notes about the Temperley Bridal Collection:
· Bridal is the fastest growing area of the Temperley London, now producing two full collections a year
· The Ophelia 2012 collection will be available wholesale world-wide for the first time
· The collection is a larger range including favourites from the past years and new styles that will appeal to a wider audience of brides, all characterized by incredible craftsmanship
· Price Points are competitive: retail for ready-to-wear: The CHLOE, SCARLETT & PENELOPE dress are £2,160 / 3,370 USD / 2,600 EUR to the CRYSTAL AMARA dress is £6,840 / 10,000 USD / 7,800 EUR.
· Couture, designed with Alice Temperley herself, starts at £10,000 /14600 USD / 11400 EUR.
· The next series of Temperley Bridal collections will be named after Shakespearian heroines following this season’s ‘Ophelia’ collection
· Bridal Salons are available for private appointments in Temperley boutiques in London, Dubai and Los Angeles. These can be booked online at temperleylondon.com or by phone through the boutique
· The Temperley Bridal line evolved after Alice’s own wedding in 2002 to Lars von Bennigsen when she received many requests from friends to also create their wedding gowns
· Celebrity clients include Milla Jovovich, Liberty Ross and Sophie Dahl.
Tags: Bridal Salons Ethereal Nature Hand Embroidery Rabbit Fur Seam