Burj Al Arab Designed to resemble a billowing sail, Burj Al Arab soars to a height of 321 metres, dominating the Dubai skyline.
Illuminated at night by choreographed lighting representing water and fire, this all-suite luxury hotel in Dubai reflects the very finest. With a discreet in-suite check-in, private reception desk on every floor and a brigade of highly trained butlers, guests can be assured of the ultimate in personal service throughout their stay.
Rain showers and jacuzzi are in every suite, and newlyweds and honeymooners alike can really splash out with the Rolls Royce fleet, butlers on call around the clock and dinner under the sea and stars. A private shopper is on hand to help guests find those little treasures, and oriental messages are on offer at the lavish Assawan Spa & Health Club.
- Dream Wedding Package includes the following:
- Rolls Royce round trip airport transfer.
- One in-suite romantic candlelit dinner.
- In-suite daily breakfast.
- Couple Spa treatments including:
- For the bride: hair style and make up consultation, one Signature Around the World massage, one La Prairie facial, nail care on arrival, hair styling with make-up and nail polish on the day of the wedding
- For the groom: one Wellbeing massage, hair cut and styling on the day of the wedding
- Complimentary Assawan Spa bathrobes for two
- One Culinary Flight to wrap up the Burj Al Arab experience, taking you on an a gastronomic journey as you move from one restaurant to another for each of the five course meal
- A Rolls Royce Phantom for 3 hours at disposal for couple photo shooting
- Set up and Ceremony followed by a cocktail reception for an hour
- Food & Beverage for reception and cocktail reception not included as based on total number of participants
For more details see The Burj Al Arab
Burj Al Arab is a member of 5 Star Wedding Directory’s LUX LIST of Amazing VenuesTags: Hotel In Dubai