The 21st Century has not been allowed to impinge on the atmosphere of this beautiful 11th century medieval moated manor house; however, the facilities on offer are unquestionably modern and practical but infinitely changeable to suit most whims and wishes! The Great Hall within the Court and The Old Motor House are both licensed for civil weddings for up to 200 guests. For further details on this beautiful wedding venue click here.
- --LUXURY VENUES & REVIEWS, WEDDING VENUES
It’s June, and thanks to the classic English summer - weeks of rain followed by sunshine followed by a...
- --LUXURY WEDDING DRESSES, WEDDING VENUES
Worn by the likes of Taylor Swift, Angelina Jolie and the Duchess of Cambridge, her designs have graced red...
- Spotlight on Adam Alex – UK’s leading wedding photographer 24th March 2017
Adam Alex has had a swift rise to success and this...
- Jo Malone introduces Star Magnolia 23rd March 2017
We cannot wait for the launch of the new limited ...
- White Gallery London announces designer line-up 20th March 2017
White Gallery London announces designer line-up in...
- The London Bridal Show 2017 17th March 2017
The First International Bridal Buying Event of the...