I recently met with Claire Garabedian, Executive Director for InWater, one of London leading contemporary flower designers. I was interested to hear all about her wonderful wedding displays and find out about the most lavish wedding flowers Claire had created.
1. How would you describe your style?
Contemporary designs using props and I like to use flowers in unique ways.
2. How should a bride prepare before she comes to visit you?
Be ready to be inspired! Take a look at our website so get a feel for our style. Bring any ideas, think about your budget, favourite colours and favourite flowers. Know you are in good hands, have confidence and smile!
3. What is one of your typical floral designs?
Acrylic within our designs, flowers contemporary
4. Do you have any tips for brides?
Gather ideas of what you like but be open minded
5. What are the most memorable wedding flowers you have created?
The Mandarin Oriental Wedding – Roses Butterflies and stylized branches.